- 20-Feb-2015 to 30-Apr-2015 (EST)
- Darien Corporate
- CT, USA
Each year Ring's End hires High School and College Students looking for something to do during the summer months. This is not a summer vacation. You will become a part of a successful organization with a culture of family and excellence. Our summer employees can expect to perform duties of a building materials retailer except where prohibited by law.
14 & 15 year-old minors may not be employed:
• During school hours.
• Before 7 a.m. or after 7 p.m., except from July 1 to Labor Day, when evening hours are extended to 9 p.m.
• More than 3 hours per day on school days or 8 hours on non-school days.
• More than 18 hours a week in school weeks or 40 hours in non-school weeks.
Time & Hour Restrictions for 16 & 17 Year-Old Minors
Retail/Mercantile - During school weeks:
• 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (11 p.m. if school vacation/not prior to a school day/not attending school/ 12:00 midnight in a supermarket, if 3500 square feet, when no school the next day)
• 6 hours per day/32 hours per week
• 8 hours per day on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Retail/Mercantile - During non-school weeks:
• 8 hours per day/48 hours per week
• 6 days per week
For the most part, our summer help can expect to stock shelves, clean the store, sweep the lumber yard, and greet & help customers.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!